Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cannot download Synergy

Hello,

Early backer here, when I log into my account and try to download my copy of Synergy it wants me to extend the maintenance license.  When I click 'no thanks, just download' it takes me to the same page to extend the license.  If I try to extend the license then it won't allow me to purchase.  Can someone from support help me with downloading synergy?  I've opened up two tickets already and have tried Discord to reach support.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Francisco Javier Puig

Hello all, same issue here... I see the link for the download of my version at the bottom of the download page (Need the previous version of Synergy? Synergy 1 Synergy 3 RC2
is https://symless.com/synergy/download-s1 but clicking takes me to the main page again where the Get Synergy button takes me back to the Buy Synergy page... so I think the  download-s1 page does not exist, ...anymore?

I am trying to use 1 Rpi 5 arm64  + 1 old intel macbook + 1 PC win11 (as the main), so as per forums only symless 1 can do pi arm64

Thanks!

Fredator

Same problem here, and that's a pity because Synergy 3 is so bugged that I could really use Synergy 1!

I still can't download, gives me the same run around.   Tells me:  Your maintenance license expires on: {DATE}

appreciate the link, but it just redirects me to login.  Then it goes in a circle again.

@Kyle Bloom would you be able to get someones attention to help me with my account so I'm able to download the application?

Thank you

Francisco Javier Puig
8 hours ago, Fredator said:

they fixed the webpage, you can download Synergy 1.

I can confirm it does work for me now, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

what does it take to get supports attention?   could anyone please help to point support to this thread?

thank yo

• 1 month later...
paulab

They have NOT fixed the webpage. Incredibly frustrating. Still waiting to hear from support.