Can you add support to macOS 10.13.6?

Kobo

Hello I'm early adopter and with Pro subscription I really work everyday with Synergy and is a great tool that help me develop over all my desktops can you please add support to future Synergy 3 to macOS 10.13.6 that really will improve my workflow. Thank you.

macOS 10.13 is effectively end-of-life. Apple haven't released any security updates for over two years and many other third-party software vendors have already ended support for it in their newer releases. I'm not speaking for the devs, but given they are a small team, I imagine they have to draw the line somewhere.

Edited by IT Troll

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 3:23 PM, Kobo said:

Hello I'm early adopter and with Pro subscription I really work everyday with Synergy and is a great tool that help me develop over all my desktops can you please add support to future Synergy 3 to macOS 10.13.6 that really will improve my workflow. Thank you.

I agree there are many of us developers out here with older MacBooks, etc, that are still productive.