Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse moves very slowly on client

Just got everything installed on server and client, but I'm seeing the mouse move much slower on the client. Is there any way to speed up the mouse movement? Changing the typical mouse settings on the client PC has no effect. Turning on Relative movement on the server doesn't seem to change anything either.

Similar mouse problem with Synergy 2.0 but in reverse and w/scroll vs movement speed.  Mouse scroll speed on client is extremely fast.  Mac is primary host. Windows 10 is the client.  Using logitech mouse and keyboard.  Whether I use the windows native mouse setting or the Logitech options to try and change scroll speed both have zero effect.  

Is there any way to control/change scroll speed on the client?  I'm guessing whatever that is, if it exists would also control your mouse speed issue too.

• 2 months later...
jwashburn

I found this to be related the screen resolution side on the client.  Especially if you are using a MAC as the server.  Try changing the Screen resolution on the client.  I have to set mine to 1920x1080

• Like 1