UPdate on Beta Progress

craig Reiners

craig Reiners

I am a huge fan of this product.  I bought into the 2.0 when it was first available and was a little disheartened when a paid product was reverted to "beta".  I understood and didn't ask for a refund.  That being said, I really have hoped for way more communication on the beta progress or some sort of beta upgrades etc.

Are there any communications on this product that can be shared?  Is there a release roadmap etc?

signed

Loyal but frustrated

Hi!

Based on the number of positive reactions your post has gained, it's clear that this is something a number of Synergy users are wondering about. I, myself, can easily see myself standing in your position, so it's absolutely understandable why you'd feel this way. 

However, Symless has been operating on "maintenance mode", per se. They lost a significant amount of their software developers and as such, have been reprioritizing certain aspects of the business like hiring personnel over the development of the project.

But, that changes soon! Symless recently found 6 talented software devs to help develop the project. With that being said, you should be seeing some changes come your way very, very soon!

Sorry for the wait, though. It might be a little more though. Have any issues been present for you? Thanks!

https://twitter.com/Synergy_App/status/1087410009359683585

craig Reiners

Kelvin,

Thanks for your response.  I do appreciate the update!  Wish I was a dev sometimes lol ... I have seen what I feel are some quirks and would be happy to assist in finding and identifying bugs etc.  As an IT professional myself, sometimes I figure ways around the "quirks" to the point I forget they are there lol.

If you like you can contact me or if you prefer, I will try to be more proactive on the forums here.  (I tend not to be the post in forums to stir up the complainers)

Thanks again Kelvin for all your hard work and especially the response.

Craig

On 1/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, craig Reiners said:

Kelvin,

Thanks for your response.  I do appreciate the update!  Wish I was a dev sometimes lol ... I have seen what I feel are some quirks and would be happy to assist in finding and identifying bugs etc.  As an IT professional myself, sometimes I figure ways around the "quirks" to the point I forget they are there lol.

If you like you can contact me or if you prefer, I will try to be more proactive on the forums here.  (I tend not to be the post in forums to stir up the complainers)

Thanks again Kelvin for all your hard work and especially the response.

Craig

I get what you're saying, I work in IT myself!

If you find any quirks/mishaps with the software, feel free to post about it! Even if it is a legitimate bug that requires modification to the codebase of the software, you'll at least be raising awareness with Symless about the issues. I assure you updates will me more readily released when the only software dev Symless has is also their CEO! :) 

If you'd like to help us out in answering users' questions, helping to report mishaps to moderation, etc., that'd be great! We grow as a community by having all of its members work together to help each other out! I super appreciate your offer and willingness to be of assistance to the Synergy project. The forums is a great place for those who want to work with other Synergy users with their collective experiences in solving issues and people like you just make that entire package more inclusive and better as a whole!

Thank you,

Kelvin Tran 

Archived