Is there a way to reset cloud config file? Since Synergy 2 is no longer working?

RobertB

Is there a way to start over with a new config in 2.04? I have the same computer showing up 3 times and get the following error:

[2018-01-29T11:11:51] DEBUG: opening configuration "C:\Users\rabur\AppData\Local\Symless\Synergy\synergy.conf"
[2018-01-29T11:11:51] ERROR: cannot read configuration "C:\Users\rabur\AppData\Local\Symless\Synergy\synergy.conf": read error: line 23: duplicate screen name "HP-LAPTOP-RB"

I stopped the service and deleted the bad lines from the local conf file and restarted the service but the file is overwritten on login. I assume it is downloaded from the cloud? 

What is the mechanism to fix bad data stored in your cloud? Should be easy to write a web link from the account page that allows a user to delete their file?

If this is not going to be fixed soon can I revert to 1.9? 

I have the same problem.  Now 2.0.4 will not work.  I had to un-install and go back (again) to v1.8.8.  Can support fix it?  I opened a ticket but have not heard anything yet.

When will this be released? I was told a couple weeks ago by support that it would be the following week. This is frustrating to have a product broken for so long.

• Synergy Team
On 03/02/2018 at 9:43 PM, yakk0 said:

When will this be released? I was told a couple weeks ago by support that it would be the following week. This is frustrating to have a product broken for so long.

Any day now, thanks for your patience!

• 1 month later...

Is this feature almost ready? Right now I have a $49 product that doesn't work because I have no way of resetting the config. Do I just need to uninstall and reinstall to make this work again?