Configuration for 2 computers, 5 total displays

chrismelito

Greetings

I'm having what is probably a somewhat unique issue, and was hoping for some assistance. I do understand that individual display arrangement will not be available until a later version, however I still don't think Synergy is working as it should.

HARDWARE (see attached image):

1 x MacBookPro 15" - Keyboard and Mouse are physically connected here via Thunderbolt 2 dock
1 x Microsoft Surface Pro 3
1 x NEC EX341R-BK 34" curved display (3440 x 1440 resolution) - connected to MacBookPro via Mini DisplayPort to Display port via Thunderbolt 2 dock
1 x Philips 241B4LPYCB 24" display (1920 x 1080 resolution) - connected to MacBookPro via Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) port on MacBookPro to Display port on display
1 x Philips 241B4LPYCB 24" display (1920 x 1080 resolution) - connected to Surface Pro 3 via Mini DisplayPort on Surface Pro dock to DVI port on display
1 x Belkin Thunderbolt 2 HD dock
1 x Microsoft Surface Pro dock

So, based on the attached image, display 2 and 4 are connected to the MacBookPro, and display 1 is connected to the Surface Pro 3.

Ultimately I would like to be able to arrange each of these displays in the Synergy software. I realize this is not yet possible, or is it? Please advise.

Unfortunately, there are still some problems with how the cursor moves between displays:

Moving 4 to 3 is no problem
Moving 3 to 4 actually places the cursor on left-hand side of 5
Moving 1 to 2 actually places the cursor on left-hand side of 5 (I didn't expect this to work either, but thought I would mention, as the move to 5 and not 4 seems odd)

Any ideas on how to get the software to recognize display 4 as being physically between displays 3 and 5, and for the cursor to path 3 to 4 instead of 3 to 5?

Also attached are the current display arrangements from the MacBookPro and the Surface Pro 3.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Chris.

monitor setup.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 5.04.42 PM.png

2017-11-30 17_05_50-Settings.png