How to Get Support?

mikeblas

Mikeblas, what's going on?

After paying to upgrade from 1.8.7 to 2.0.2, I'm encountering some severe bugs; I'm finding that 2.0.2 is unusable in the same scenario when 1.8.7 worked fine.

I'm finding that I can't login to one of my servers: CTRL+ALT+DELETE to a remote machine?

I'm also finding that my servers don't lock their desktops, and don't turn off their monitors per the energy management settings they have configured: monitor power control in Synergy 2.0.2.

the 2.0 totally out of work for me. only shows me "There was a problem connecting to the auto-config services". i send email to the support team two days got two totally same reply said I'm so sorry for the delay. We recently had a huge influx of support tickets, so things are a bit hectic right now. How urgent is your issue? 

Is this the support for the user who paid for their product?

The support contact information is in a 'sticky' at the top of this forum, posted by Nick Bolton:

The link was broken, I edited it to read

Read first: Need support for Synergy 2?

mikeblas, if you get some troubleshooting guidance, can you please come back here and give us a summary?

Thanks!  Are you sure that's the right fix? The uninstall post says to use email for support, not a web page.

mikeblas, if you get some troubleshooting guidance, can you please come back here and give us a summary?

I could, I guess. But I'm asking for a refund because Synergy 2.0 is not usable. I don't think I'd be able to share useful information from that correspondence.

Is there a particular problem you're trying to solve? Maybe, if you post about it, someone can help.