Activate Synergy on computer with no internet access

sbradford26

What would be the process of activating Synergy 2 on computers that have no internet access? We have a couple machines that do not have any internet access and are not able to get internet access.

At the moment I would suggest rolling back to Synergy 1, as Synergy 2 doesn't currently have offline modus, e.g. you need to connect to the cloud to use Synergy2 at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 7:05 AM, sbradford26 said:

What would be the process of activating Synergy 2 on computers that have no internet access? We have a couple machines that do not have any internet access and are not able to get internet access.

Just purchased version 2 as a part of the sale and found this out too.  This is an absolute deal breaker as I use Synergy in an environment with no internet access.  I hope that they can bring back such a vital feature to version 2 (as well as hotkeys).  Until then I'll be using v1 (Funny they call it legacy, its much more capable...)

• 5 months later...

Has this been resolved? I just bought the upgrade to synergy 2. I didn’t realize it required internet access. My systems are in an area that do not have continuous internet access. 

• 1 year later...

Archived