Only Screen positioning is updating.

BillDavidson4

I'm also experiencing this, I can move screens around and see both of my machines but there don't seem to be any preferences I can change or look at; no menu options at all that are relevant to sharing mouse/keyboard, hotkeys, designating master/slave computers, etc (also using mac and windows, will test windows and windows tonight). The current setup worked for me before I updated to the new Synergy 2 beta version (an hour or so ago). The only things that appear in my logs are some connection errors from last night at home.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.14.27 PM.png

I was able to resolve this by following the troubleshooting steps here:

https://symless.com/synergy-2-beta4-troubleshooting

I was following the linux (i read unix by accident) steps at first for the mac trouble shooting then revisited the site and found there was one labelled mac haha. It seems the program just needed to be refreshed or something.

BillDavidson4

Yeah - I tried the troubleshooting.  No change.  Unfortunately I've burned enough time on this release.  Hoping for something better in beta 5.  I don't have time to roll back to 1.8 right now, so I am stuck with two separate computers that don't play nice.

A. Elaine Van Der Wall
2 hours ago, Allan Jackson said:

I was seeing similar results as these. What fixed it for me was manually adding firewall exceptions in Windows. Here's the thread that helped me: https://symless.com/forums/topic/4208-how-to-use-with-windows-firewall

Windows server, Mac slave, and this worked for me too! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...