How to auto-connect after restart?

SECTORTWO

On 6/9/2017 at 0:05 AM, Paul Suarez said:

Hi @CopperTopperDue to Mac's process, Synergy can only do an auto-connect after user logs-in to it. That means you'd really need to have a keyboard and a mouse on that client computer for you to connect both machines. Our developers are still trying to look for ways on how we can have it connected before the log-in screen. We just can't provide an ETA for it yet since we currently are focused on making Synergy more stable for all supported platforms. Please bear with us as we try to make improvements so that we can make your Synergy experience more seamless. :)

Hi Paul, I have a related question - how do I get Synergy to auto-connect once it has been started after login?

Server: W10 64bit

Client: macOS 10.12.4

Synergy 1.8.8

Paul Suarez

Hi @SECTORTWO! As long as the machine is connected before the restart it should auto-connect after log-in (provided that IP address values are still the same if set manually).

• Like 1

It doesn't seem to work for me though - which kinda leads into my second question. My client machine doesn't seem to remember the IP to connect to and it requires me to type in the IP and connect manually every time.