Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 3 upgrade problem

My God what garbage.

I have been using Synergy for YEARS without serious problems. Yes, the user interface was lame but it worked.

Now, the user interface is even lamer but the crap doesn't work at all. My years-long configuration on my server is destroyed. I'll have to redo everything.

I don't even want help. I don't ever want to see this garbage again. I'm going back to version 1.

Good job, guys and gals,. good job.

• Synergy Team
Chaya Moore

Hi Mickey,

We're really sorry to hear that Synergy 3 did not meet your expectations nor worked as expected. Thought to ask, would you like to troubleshoot the issues with Synergy 3 to see if your issues can be resolved?

If not, I completely understand. Let me know if you have any further feedback/suggestions you'd like to share with us.

Thanks,
Chaya
Synergy Support Intern

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Hi Mickey 👋

Would you mind opening a support ticket so we can help you fix the problem? I know you said you don't want help, but I hope you reconsider, since it's normally a very simple problem. Most issues with Synergy 3.0 RC and Synergy 3.1 Beta are a simple fix and we have workarounds for many known bugs.

Thank you for your patience while we work our way toward a stable release! I really appreciate you being a customer and sticking with us 🙂

• Nick Bolton changed the title to Synergy 3 upgrade problem