Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

UI shows Basic even after upgrading to Pro

Marcel Ward
Hi, I just upgraded both laptop and desktop from 1.6.2 to 1.7.1 (Win7 x64). Upon starting the Synergy UI on my desktop and entering my login credentials (Basic) I realised that bespoke crypto support is not included any more in basic. I then successfully upgraded my account to Pro via the website so I could enable SSL security. However, the desktop Synergy UI is still showing "Basic" and there appears to be no way to log out and re-log in. How do I do it? I even tried re-installing but it remembered my credentials. I subsequently logged in on my laptop and that's showing Synergy Pro, so I am able to set one side to be SSL enabled but (obviously) the two sides are no longer talking to each other...
Marcel Ward
Ok, found it: from the File menu, choose "Run Wizard" -- which is actually the registration wizard. All working now! NOTE: After running the Wizard, need to close the UI and reopen it in order for the Fingerprint hex number to be shown on the main UI. Otherwise, the client message makes no sense... it asks to check the Fingerprint shown on the server when there is none.