Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

1.7.1 Crashing on OSX 10.7, and failing on 10.8

zack settel
Fails on On my OSX10.7 machine on launch of the latest version I downloaded (below): synergy launches, "syntool" segfaults; but synergy remains. On the OSX 10.8 the wizard appeared and I went through the config. process. Now when I launch (as a server) I get: NOTE: starting server NOTE: config file: /var/folders/7g/mj9kbq8x58ggts8gt4ddmd900000gn/T/Synergy.J60628 NOTE: log level: INFO INFO: drag and drop enabled Then when I hit START I get: NOTE: stopping synergy desktop process NOTE: starting server NOTE: config file: /var/folders/7g/mj9kbq8x58ggts8gt4ddmd900000gn/T/Synergy.u60628 NOTE: log level: INFO INFO: drag and drop enabled Zack
James Spencer
syntool crashes on OS X 10.10.3 as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. Oddly, I have a mac mini running 10.10.3 and synergy in client mode, and there are no crashes on that box. The server still works for me, it's just the syntool that crashes several times. Irritating. Not sure if I should create a separate thread for 10.10 and attach crash report in there.