Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Issue with Ubuntu 20.04 package

I have Pop OS 20.04 installed and through Gnome tweaks I have the application start once I log in after a reboot/startup.  If I have the package for 20.04 installed my license needs to be reentered along with my server address.  However if I use the 19.04 version it remembers the information.  I had the same experience with Ubuntu 20.04.   Also there seems to be copy/paste issues as well with the 20.04 version as well.  The server machine is the latest Windows 10 and the Client machine is the latest Pop OS 20.04.

• 2 weeks later...
Daniel Alarcon

@suprkain Can you please open Synergy UI and then go to Synergy / Settings, in there, please make sure to select User (instead of System), then save the settings.

Let me know if this helps.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I have not replied.  I assumed I would get a notification.  I did make sure that User was selected instead of System and I am still having this issue.

anyone have success with this on 20.10?

I'm getting "error: failed to check update: reply has error: SSL handshake failed" in the logs and the config/gui client when trying to Sign In give error "Couldn't connect to Synergy Cloud"

Screenshot from 2020-12-18 21-31-01.png

Screenshot from 2020-12-18 21-31-19.png