Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Problem using multiple languages

Hi, guys.

I'm using Synergy (version: 1.11.1-stable-55ec3105) with multiple languages which are English and Korean.

When the server is set the language with English, I can input all the languages on client.

However, when the server is set the language with Korean, I 'cannot' input all the languages on client.

I found out that this issue has been discussed for a few years but I cannot find any clear solution.

Is there anyone who knows the solution?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

BennyLim.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
OchaBanana

Hello,

Today I just bought Synergy and my version is "synergy_1.13.1-stable", still got this problem. Once I move cursor to a client then I press "alt+shift" to change language between Thai<>English, the system in a client shown the language had changed already but when I type the language it's automatically change back to be same language that the Server used. 

Scenario-1: I used English in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to Thai everything looking good but when I type it's has back to English

Scenario-2: I used Thai in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to English it didn't change back to Thai in this time but I got only "???????" when typing even I change to Thai in a client I still got only "???????????" when typing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 7:03 PM, Guest said:

Hello @BennyLim

Yes, this is a known issue with Synergy and our dev team is working on it.

I do not have any ETA for you but we will send an email to all users with the bug fixed really soon.

Hello, I encountered with the exactly same problem with @BennyLim, and I am eager to know about the method to fix it. I think it will be better to post here rather than sending emails for new users like me.