Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

2x2 Montor configuration issues

Im having serious issue configuring the monitor layout on this. I have the client and server connected fine i just cant get it to work right. I have 4 monitors and they are in a two by two configuration. The top right is on a raspberry pi 4 and i want to control it as if it was configured on the same system. I bought the software thinking this wouldnt be an issue to define what edges cross into what monitor but i cant seem to find it. After a ton of searching im not finding anything that will work.

I attached a picture to show my setup. I can get it to go to the pi from the top of the left upper screen or the right of the bottom right screen (marked by green arrows) but i cant get it to work from the right edge of the upper left screen AND the top edge of the bottom right screen. It would be nice if the configuration window instead of showing an entire PC, showed each individual mointor.

desktop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
OxymoRonald

First off, I agree completely that a "per monitor" setup would be nice. Secondly, take a look at THIS TOPIC it's other people having similar problems and some workarounds. There's also an example autohotkey script.
What it basically comes down to is that Synergy takes the top most monitor (As it is in the Windows display settings) and puts the transition edge on top of that.

Also, if any staff member reads this. Are there any plans to incorporate such a feature?

Edited by OxymoRonald
OxymoRonald
5 minutes ago, OxymoRonald said:

Also, if any staff member reads this. Are there any plans to incorporate such a feature?

Nvm, found the roadmap