Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

client unable to conenct to server in Synergy 1.11.1-stable-55ec3105

I have Synergy server running on Ubuntu 18.04  and Synergy client running on two Windows 10 hosts. They are running the same version of Synergy. One of the clients is able to connect to the server while the second client is not able to connect. The wireshark capture shows the client sending the SYN message to which the server is not responding at all. The client is reporting "WARNING: failed to connect to server: Timed out". Any help to resolve this issue is much appreciated.

My second host which has Synergy server connection issues is a dual boot laptop. I booted Ubuntu 18.04 on that host and I am still not able to connect the client to the server. Same failure as before. This is really baffling. Any helpful advice is much appreciated.

The server is getting the SYN message from the client based on the Wireshark capture in the server. But, there is no ACK from the server to the client. I want to get this resolved as soon as possible. If you have any ideas about solution for this issue then please do share your ideas. I really appreciate it.