Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Custom scroll direction for client

My Mac is set to have "natural scroll direction" on the trackpad (scroll down moves things up), and I use Scroll Inverter to make my mouse behave as it does traditionally (scroll down goes down), that worked fine until I started using Synergy. The problem is that my mouse is inverted by Scroll Inverter so it's now `natural`, which is not what I like. 

I learned that I can switch modifier keys to unify my Mac & PC experience and that was pretty cool, so I'm wondering if Synergy can add an option to invert scroll direction for client?

• 2 months later...
kayarelle

I have the same set up, with my mac hosting and using scroll reverser to only reverse mouse scrolling, and I notice the same deal on windows in client mode. I'd love to be able to customize this in synergy as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
theAdhocracy

@Keno I may be misunderstanding, but I'm on 1.14.4 and when I use my mouse from a macOS server to a Windows client, the scroll inversion is not being applied. I see that there is a setting in the release notes for 1.14.3 to invert the scroll on a client, but that inverts both the trackpad and the mouse. I'm using Mos on my Mac so that I have natural scroll on the trackpad and inverted scroll on the mouse, and would like those settings to be respected when using my peripherals on the client. Is that possible?