Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Unusable between windows 10 desktop and Macbook Pro 16"

I just bought a new MBP 16" and it's unusable. Anytime I do any that opens, closes, or modifies something on my mac the cursor begins to get incredibly choppy for about 4 seconds. It makes the program a waste of money. It works fine with my 2012 MBP. I'm not sure what OS it was running, but my current MBP is on Catalina 10.15.2. I've changed the logging level for both client and server to debug and it seemed to help a little, but the overall problem still persists. They're both over the same wifi and have 100mb/s connections. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I am just running into this myself, but my MacBook Pro is a 2012. Haven't had this issue before. Are you using the Mac or the Windows machine as the server?

• 1 month later...

I'm on Windows 10 (ethernet) and macOS Catalina 10.15.3. Synergy Pro (bought last night).

I had similar issues and went out and bought USB-C to Ethernet for the mac. I read in the help center apple wifi causes mouse lagginess. It's been 10 minutes and the mac hardwire connection (mouse lag is noticeably better).