Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Manual Screen Swap

RogueRequest

I was kind of hoping that there would be some kind of manual way to switch in between screens, besides just moving my mouse in between screens.  The issue that I am having is that when I am playing games and I look right then suddenly my mouse is on the other screen, and I have to stop what I am doing and move it back to my main screen.  This is a hassle, and it's enough of a hassle that unless I can stop it this program is no good for me.  Is there a way to lock the mouse to one screen, and then either unlock quickly, or transfer to the other screen with a keystroke?

• Like 1

I'll release this as an enhancement request, but one question: If the mouse is on position X,Y on screen A and you decide to work on screen B, at what position should it appear? And how would we handle queued clicks?

Cheers...

• Like 1
RogueRequest

Yeah, I ended up talking to a friend about it and he told me to try scroll lock.  It worked.  I felt very stupid.  I guess I was so stuck on the thought that it would be a multi key command to prevent accidental use.  Sorry guys.  I got it all solved.  Thanks for the help.