Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Issue with drag and drop OR mouse overing

Hello,

I have noticed that sometimes Synergy starts having some kind of memory leak where the following two points start occuring :

- mouse overing blocks of texts is glitchy (the mouse will release before I am done overing all the text I need for my copy and paste)

- drag and dropping application windows from one screen to another is glitchy (the mouse will release the window before it reaches its location)

Edit : the two points above happen when working in the same monitor. I don't need to switch between the two different monitors of different computers.

I fix the issues by restarting Synergy on one side or the other.

I use Synergy 1 Pro on Windows 10 Pro and both are updated to the latest builds.

Thank you

Edited by Frozy
  • 3 weeks later...
Kelvin Tran

Hi there! With this nature of issue, it'd be best for you to open a support ticket with Symless directly by visiting this link: https://symless.com/help

It's going to be extremely difficult to troubleshoot this nature of issue through a community discussion. If you wish to continue through this method of obtaining support, however, can you please send logs (preferably in something like a Pastebin)?

• 3 weeks later...