Jump to content
Get SynergyOpen a support ticket

Issue: Unable to log in to Synergy 2 Beta


Nick Bolton

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sslevy531 said:

i was able to get it to work by doing what the other person did. i copied the config file and the two registry keys from the win7 machine i was retiring to the win 10 machine that i now have

I try that to... and isn't working for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TonyChong

    11

  • Ionactive

    9

  • Matthew Lavigne

    5

  • drucifer21

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all I believe I have managed to find the error and implement a fix. Can you try to login and report any problems. Thanks Jamie

I think we deserve an update to this issue.

Any updates on this would be appreciated. Even if it is an ETA, ignoring the problem is not helping anyone. When I purchased this product it was considered "Stable" but has now changed to "Beta". Can

apatheticnow

I also tried copying those settings, but since I'm trying to add a new machine to an existing cluster it didn't work for me. Wound up with two machines trying to use the same name. If anyone figures out how to edit the system names let me know!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, apatheticnow said:

I also tried copying those settings, but since I'm trying to add a new machine to an existing cluster it didn't work for me. Wound up with two machines trying to use the same name. If anyone figures out how to edit the system names let me know!

yeah you right in the keys there's one with the name ProfileID 
in the pc with the problem this keys is 0000000, when I copy keys from the other pc, the synergy allow me to open it, but doesn't work, is just like the service doesnt run 

Edited by TonyChong
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sslevy531 said:

i was able to get it to work by doing what the other person did. i copied the config file and the two registry keys from the win7 machine i was retiring to the win 10 machine that i now have

Where are the keys located?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JT817 said:

Where are the keys located?

When I copied all the keys, it works with the name of the secondary machine, that means when I turn on the secondary machine it just show only One pc over the Synergy, that hurts more than the first problem, I try to change the token name(the name of the machine) but it didn't work, every time when I try to change something over the config it show me Invalid Token, and it stop working.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the company should change their name from "Symless" to "Senseless" and then eventually they will be "Centsless" if they keep this up. I'm just appalled at this issue not even being looked at. I don't want my money back, I just want some support! Service being down no matter what the stage of software should be alarming to a company. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look - this is not a big time professional company. They might be working on other stuff, but for ANYONE that has paid anything, you would expect an explanation this week alone as to the problems..

Hell - even some helpful users here have tried to solve the issue - keep in mind that solving the issue is ALMOST cracking the software, there is not a wide divide between getting the windows keys to work on a PC you want ,to getting the software working on, and actually being in a situation where you can then use ANY download on any PC and there you have it - no more purchases. But still the company does not respond!! 

Mark

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ionactive said:

Look - this is not a big time professional company. They might be working on other stuff, but for ANYONE that has paid anything, you would expect an explanation this week alone as to the problems..

Hell - even some helpful users here have tried to solve the issue - keep in mind that solving the issue is ALMOST cracking the software, there is not a wide divide between getting the windows keys to work on a PC you want ,to getting the software working on, and actually being in a situation where you can then use ANY download on any PC and there you have it - no more purchases. But still the company does not respond!! 

Mark

 

Almost cracking? LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, luisCarlos said:

i'm on version 2, no configuration file or at least I can't find one...it's just as invisible as the tech support from this company.

Use the registry editor to find them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, luisCarlos said:

can you be more SPECIFIC.

this is like saying, have breakfast but you don't know where the food is.....

 

The exact keys are listed further up the thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

English:

Just Delete all the program with CCleaner, then delete any Leftlover from your system, and try to install it, I didnt try already but the guy(Jamie Newbon) is from the team of Synergy he says this is already fixed, you should try to run the program.

 

Spanish:

Solo borra todo rastro del programa con CCleaner, y busca cualquier archivo que haya quedado del Synergy, y trata de instalarlo desde cero, ya un agente de Synergy escribio que supuestamente arreglo el problema, aun no llego del trabajo para probarlo... pero se supone que ya debe de funcionar.

 

Thanks. Gracias.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jamie Newbon said:

Hi all

I believe I have managed to find the error and implement a fix. Can you try to login and report any problems.

Thanks
Jamie

Thanks Jamie!
Please note, from my perspective at least, any disappointment voiced above isn't directed at you and the other developers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Nick Bolton unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...