Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 2 Release date.

Kelvin Tran

Synergy 2 has been deprecated. A new "major version" (we in the community call it Synergy 3) will be coming in the next few years and an alpha will be coming later this year, supposedly. Keep your eyes peeled!

George Adkins

So for those of us who purchased Synergy 2, and over a year later are still trying to get a refund, what are we supposed to do?

I supposedly have a ticket (89272) but either there is no way for a paid customer to access the ticketing system, or it's so well hidden that it's not possible to find.

At this point, I just want my money back.

-- 

George

• 3 weeks later...
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Hi George, I'm happy to help.

At this point, I just want my money back.

We're of course happy to give you a refund if you don't want to wait for the next major version (which you'll automatically have access to). I checked your account and only saw one ticket from last year where we offered a refund, but it appears that you didn't proceed. However, it sounds like you do actually want to proceed with the refund, so I'll go ahead and re-open that ticket for you so we can get you the refund. If there's anything else you need, please let us know.

So for those of us who purchased Synergy 2, and over a year later are still trying to get a refund, what are we supposed to do?

If any other customer reading this needs a refund, please contact us.

If you don't want a refund and are happy to wait for the next major version, thank you for your patience. We're working on the next major version, and it'll probably take about 3 years more to complete. We plan on releasing an early alpha in Q1 of 2020 (early next year).

All customers that purchased Synergy lifetime, early access, or Synergy 2 will automatically get a free upgrade to the next major version (this pretty much covers most of our customers).

• Like 1
  • Nick Bolton locked this topic