Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Bad Customer Service

topherlee

trying to get my two computers linked together with Synergy 1 Basic! will not work! I'm in front of my computers "NOW" but I have to wait 24 hrs. for some one to help me but I wont be in front of my computers then!! why is it so hard to get some on one the line to help when you need it, why has customer service gone to hell!!!??? if your going to have a product for the public to use then you had better have an on the spot customer service teem ready!!!! is there any one from Synergy that can answer this dilemma for me??   

topherlee
On 7/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, topherlee said:

trying to get my two computers linked together with Synergy 1 Basic! will not work! I'm in front of my computers "NOW" but I have to wait 24 hrs. for some one to help me but I wont be in front of my computers then!! why is it so hard to get some on one the line to help when you need it, why has customer service gone to hell!!!??? if your going to have a product for the public to use then you had better have an on the spot customer service teem ready!!!! is there any one from Synergy that can answer this dilemma for me??   

On 7/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, topherlee said:

Alexey Pilyaev thanks for your response how ever I don't need my ticket history checked this is the second time I asked for help! I sent my second request in this last Friday the 5th at around noon it is now Tuesday the 9th! I work 12 hr day 5 days a week I don't have time to sit and wait for help for a program that I paid for!!! I have tried "ALL" the options that your help page has given me with "NO" success  your help page says with in 24 hrs!!!! not 4 days I will be at my computer for the next few hours it is know 8pm Tuesday the 9th 2019. lets see how long its going to take to fix my program! 

topherlee

Are you Fricking kidding me 9am to 12am UK time is 2am to 5am salt lake city, Utah US time!!!!! do you really think that time works for every one???????? and that link you sent me is the same link I used the first two time!!!!! I tried to get help! is there "ANYONE" in the US on US normal time that can help me? Hell I would even be willing to drop what I'm doing go home to my computers so I could get help!!!

Jamie Newbon

Hi @topherlee

There seems to be a bit of misunderstanding there, The support hours are 9AM GMT time till 5PM PST (edit: corrected times)

Thanks 
Jamie

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

@topherlee Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us, and thanks for the feedback. It appears that you're unhappy with our response time. I'll do my best to get this corrected for you. It looks like Daniel responded on Jul 05 asking if you'd like to do a remote screen sharing session, but he didn't get a reply back from you. Perhaps the email went to your spam folder? If it's ok with you, we'll reach out to you directly so that we can move forward on this.

• Nick Bolton locked this topic