Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

UPdate on Beta Progress

craig Reiners

craig Reiners

Kelvin,

Thanks for your response.  I do appreciate the update!  Wish I was a dev sometimes lol ... I have seen what I feel are some quirks and would be happy to assist in finding and identifying bugs etc.  As an IT professional myself, sometimes I figure ways around the "quirks" to the point I forget they are there lol.

If you like you can contact me or if you prefer, I will try to be more proactive on the forums here.  (I tend not to be the post in forums to stir up the complainers)

Thanks again Kelvin for all your hard work and especially the response.

Craig

Kelvin Tran
On 1/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, craig Reiners said:

Kelvin,

Thanks for your response.  I do appreciate the update!  Wish I was a dev sometimes lol ... I have seen what I feel are some quirks and would be happy to assist in finding and identifying bugs etc.  As an IT professional myself, sometimes I figure ways around the "quirks" to the point I forget they are there lol.

If you like you can contact me or if you prefer, I will try to be more proactive on the forums here.  (I tend not to be the post in forums to stir up the complainers)

Thanks again Kelvin for all your hard work and especially the response.

Craig

I get what you're saying, I work in IT myself!

If you find any quirks/mishaps with the software, feel free to post about it! Even if it is a legitimate bug that requires modification to the codebase of the software, you'll at least be raising awareness with Symless about the issues. I assure you updates will me more readily released when the only software dev Symless has is also their CEO! :) 

If you'd like to help us out in answering users' questions, helping to report mishaps to moderation, etc., that'd be great! We grow as a community by having all of its members work together to help each other out! I super appreciate your offer and willingness to be of assistance to the Synergy project. The forums is a great place for those who want to work with other Synergy users with their collective experiences in solving issues and people like you just make that entire package more inclusive and better as a whole!

Thank you,

Kelvin Tran