Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Reinstall Mac OS Mojave

Colton Raven

When you first installed synergy version 2, and then it doesn’t show up in the accessibility list after you have added it to the list, and then you’ll have to renistall Mac OS Mojave just restarting the Mac and holding down option key and then you’ll have to press command R and the Mac will boot into recovery partition, and then you’ll have to click reinstall Mac OS Mojave, and then you’ll have to have to wait until it’s finished installing the mojave 10.14 and then if you have a exturnal drive, or an apple time capsule and then you’ll have to click on transfer my applications and then sign into your Apple ID, and synergy 2 should work. 

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Hi Colton, Synergy does work with Mojave, and I would not recommend reinstalling the OS, as that's a very extreme way to solve the issue. Please see Alexey's response below for the correct solution which involves removing reinstalling Synergy (not the OS).

MASSIVE Mastering
15 hours ago, Nick Bolton said:

Hi Colton, Synergy does work with Mojave, and I would not recommend reinstalling the OS, as that's a very extreme way to solve the issue. Please see Alexey's response below for the correct solution which involves removing reinstalling Synergy (not the OS).

Good lord, thanks for that.  Worked for S2.  Can't imagine reinstalling OS...  Disable, Enable, All good.