Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse control is jumpy on 2nd computer

While using Synergy on my 2nd computer that shares the mouse/keyboard, the mouse will get stuck on the screen briefly and then catch up. Same with keyboard - I'll be typing, pause, catches up and now the letters could be all over the place.

Seems like it just pauses briefly then catches up. But it doesn't stop, keeps doing it while on that 2nd computer. 

Any ideas/suggestions on how to keep it smooth on all computers?  If not, will need that refund processed b/c this is unusable.

Thanks

Perhaps you could share some of the environmental details, like the type and version of the OS on each computer, your network setup, other software running in the background, and so forth? Difficult to troubleshoot without any salient information.

• 2 weeks later...
armygunsmith

I have this issue on occasion when my laptop is on wifi. When I plug the laptop into ethernet, the issue goes away. The laptop is running as the server and the other computer is a workstation that is hard wired. I know the issue is my environment, not the software so I run my laptop hard wired.