Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

MacOS High Sierra x Windows 10 several errors.

Elizeu Freitas

Hello

Since the release of version 2, I have problems synchronizing between my computers, I use gigabit wired network, latency 0.
By analyzing the system logs, I was able to see that there are no access routes to nonexistent routes.
But, the main problem is the connection failure, by pressing Ctrl 2 times on the Windows computer, when doing this, the mouse pointer immediately returns to MacOS (Synergy Server).
Another fault, which is only corrected when restarting the Windows computer, is the Shift key, remain locked, not even touched, after this error everything is selected as if holding the Shift key, after this locking, it is no use insisting on pressingShift, Ctrl, or any other key, not even restarting Synergy Service on both systems.
It only normalizes after restarting the Windows computer, and sometimes MacOS.

Follows my attached logs.

I believe in your team, because Synergy is an excellent tool.

synergy-combined.log

synergy-config.log

synergy-core.log

synergy-router.log

synergy-service.log

synergy-tray.log

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Did you get any solution for this problem?

The syngergy team does not contact me!...I am getting furious, having spent 30 dollars for a program which doesn t work with 0 service!

Elizeu Freitas
3 hours ago, Tad75 said:

Hi!

Did you get any solution for this problem?

The syngergy team does not contact me!...I am getting furious, having spent 30 dollars for a program which doesn t work with 0 service!

With me, the same thing is happening.
The answer is nobody's, and my problem always occurs, I am restarting the computer (Windows) 5 to 6 times a day.