Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

mouse options on inactive screens

AndrewLouw

I'm using synergy 2 at the moment, one of it's greatest strengths is that I can use it to get a mouse and keyboard on my surface pro computer/tablet. Unfortunately whenever the tablet screen is not active there is a curser in the middle of the screen. If I've put a film on/ youtube video this can be really frustrating. An option to auto-hide the curser when the screen becomes inactive would be great, and/or if I cam choose where the cursor goes (not the middle of the screen) then it'd be a nice addition. 

Kelvin Tran
1 minute ago, AndrewLouw said:

I'm using synergy 2 at the moment, one of it's greatest strengths is that I can use it to get a mouse and keyboard on my surface pro computer/tablet. Unfortunately whenever the tablet screen is not active there is a curser in the middle of the screen. If I've put a film on/ youtube video this can be really frustrating. An option to auto-hide the curser when the screen becomes inactive would be great, and/or if I cam choose where the cursor goes (not the middle of the screen) then it'd be a nice addition. 

What do you mean inactive? Like in sleep mode?

AndrewLouw

I mean that I've moved my mouse onto the Surface, then moved it onto a different screen and a curser is generated in the middle of the screen on the Surface (which does not normally have a cursor - to make it go away I have to pick up the pen and put it close to the screen which makes the Suface think I'm using the pen not a mouse). Instead of generating a mouse in the centre of the screen when a computer stops being the "active" one the curser is auto hidden, or can be sent to the top right corner (offscreen). 

Cheers 

Andrew