Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 2.0.11 is available now

Guest Nick Graham-Brown

Guest Nick Graham-Brown

Hi everyone,

Version 2.0.11 of Synergy is now available to download

Release Notes

Features

• Dedicated build for Debian 9 - Available now
  • Changes to the log files to make bug diagnosis more effective

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug where dependency on cURL prevented installation on Ubuntu 18.04
  • Fixed bug where config was not updating after sleep/resume
  • Fixed bug where auto-switch to server mode didn’t work after disconnecting a Windows client

For details on previous releases, check out the full release notes for Synergy

We encourage all users to update to the latest version of Synergy to ensure as many users as possible are getting the best experience.

Not seeing something you're looking for? Vote for a feature you'd like to see in Synergy.

Enjoy

Shrekisgreen

Just ran it, it starts as 2.0.11 then the message changes to 2.0.10 is available, please download Version: 2.0.11-stable

Robert Krpoun

Just updated windows-mac setup, update went smoothly, didn't need to reboot or anything.  So far, so good!

• 1 month later...
chrisvire

How do I get 2.0.11-stable?  When I go to the download, only 2.0.12-beta is available and that doesn't work for my on Ubuntu 16.04.

GranPaSmurf

What are you running now? What is your other OS?

Since V 2.x is now back to beta, I don't think any of the "stable" MSIs are available anywhere.

V 1 is probably the best choice for a while. V2.0.13 is in the works but probably won't be seen before sometime around August or September.

• 5 weeks later...
Kelvin Tran
On 6/26/2018 at 6:09 AM, GranPaSmurf said:

What are you running now? What is your other OS?

Since V 2.x is now back to beta, I don't think any of the "stable" MSIs are available anywhere.

V 1 is probably the best choice for a while. V2.0.13 is in the works but probably won't be seen before sometime around August or September.

The stable MSIs are no longer available unless you go through the enterprise snapshots page, the link to which will be kept secret to forum moderators and other staff.

As stated on the download page, for productivity-centric or production environments, Synergy 1 (any edition) is the recommended edition due to its tried-and-true stability and relative lack of bugs when compared to the hell that can be Synergy 2.

v2.0.12 has fixed issues with libcurl3 dependency support, etc. Make sure you update! :D