Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

What is your experience with Win 10 1803? and Ubuntu 18.04?

GranPaSmurf

What has been your experience with the Win 10 April update? I updated mine yesterday and so far there seem to be no issues.

We've had at least one post that the Win 10 update caused issues with Synergy.

Side Note: I also installed the 18.04 version of Ubuntu. Has anyone had issues with that upgrade?

Martin Fürholz

Could you try what happens when you set your UI scaling to anything above 100% in the Windows 10 settings?

For me this breaks Synergy 2.0.10 - whereas it works fine with Synergy 2.0.9. The UI scaling above 100% was also working with Synergy 2.0.10 before the Win 10 April update.

James Weissman

I upgraded on Friday and just submitted a support ticket. When I mouse out of my Windows 1803 system to a secondary monitor on a Surface Pro running Win 1709, the cursor flashes for a split second, then disappears. Sometimes I cannot get it back at all; other times I can recover it only on the primary system. To get it back on the Surface, I need to bring up the Synergy interface. As soon as the windows starts to appear, the cursor shows up.

Edited by James Weissman
James Weissman
On 5/7/2018 at 10:06 AM, James Weissman said:

I upgraded on Friday and just submitted a support ticket. When I mouse out of my Windows 1803 system to a secondary monitor on a Surface Pro running Win 1709, the cursor flashes for a split second, then disappears. Sometimes I cannot get it back at all; other times I can recover it only on the primary system. To get it back on the Surface, I need to bring up the Synergy interface. As soon as the windows starts to appear, the cursor shows up.

My problem was completely resolved with version 2.0.11. Thank you Symless support!