Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

I ordered 3 licenses of Synergy online for our client, but haven't got any delivery mail till now

Ricky from Soway

Team,

This is Ricky from Soway, a software reseller in China, we need to purchase 10 licenses of your Synergy for our client--Klab, I contact with your support Joe before we make the purchase, he said we can do the purchase under our client’s account, when I make the purchase, I found the quantity can’t be changed, so I contacted with Joe again, after I push him several time, he closed my ticket, but didn’t give me a reply, so I open another ticket, and ask him how to do, he told me :” Unfortunately, we currently don't have the option to purchase multiple users under one account so you would need to purchase it separately.” I double check with him for the details, but now one get back to me till now, I paid for 3 licenses of Synergy till now, but my client haven’t got any delivery mail, I pushed your support team several times, and now one get back to me till now, so I can only post a content here for help, hope you guys can contact me VERY SOON

Ricky

[email protected]

Symless.png

Kelvin Tran

Should this even be allowed under Synergy purchasing policy, I would suggest one of two options;

1.) Use multiple accounts.

Generic emails and passwords. Email [email protected] for the three licenses that you have already purchased of Synergy. Then buy one license per generic account that you have created.

2.) Use business accounts.

Use a business account in order to buy all of the licenses that you need and then resell them from there.

I hope this helps.

Ricky from Soway
49 minutes ago, Kelvin Tran said:

Should this even be allowed under Synergy purchasing policy, I would suggest one of two options;

1.) Use multiple accounts.

Generic emails and passwords. Email [email protected] for the three licenses that you have already purchased of Synergy. Then buy one license per generic account that you have created.

2.) Use business accounts.

Use a business account in order to buy all of the licenses that you need and then resell them from there.

I hope this helps.

Dear Kelvin,

thanks for your reply.

For the Option#1, you mean I need to refund all of my 3 licenses back, and reorder 10 licenses for them under 10 difffernt account/email address?

For the Option#2, you mean I can also buy all of them under my account, and resell them to my client? I checked this with Joe from Symless before I make the purchase, he told me it is not possible, I can only bought under my client's account, can you double check this for us?

And I still have one question, is there any delivery mail or license key for Synergy? As I only found the download link in the account.

thanks

Ricky 

Kelvin Tran
Just now, Ricky from Soway said:

Dear Kelvin,

thanks for your reply.

For the Option#1, you mean I need to refund all of my 3 licenses back, and reorder 10 licenses for them under 10 difffernt account/email address?

For the Option#2, you mean I can also buy all of them under my account, and resell them to my client? I checked this with Joe from Symless before I make the purchase, he told me it is not possible, I can only bought under my client's account, can you double check this for us?

And I still have one question, is there any delivery mail or license key for Synergy? As I only found the download link in the account.

thanks

Ricky 

First question - Yes.

Second question - It may be possible with a special "Business" account.

Third question - No, not for Synergy 2. If you were to go with the first option, yes, 10 different accounts and then give each person one account.

Personally, however, I disagree with your move here as the Synergy purchasing process is not intended for resellers, but rather for direct-to-consumer transactions, and as such, your decision to place yourself in the middle of the process as a middle man and then presumably charging a separate fee or a separate amount as a surplus for your work here is not a viable solution nor is it going to be advisable for the intended use of the Synergy buyer website.

Ricky from Soway
22 minutes ago, Kelvin Tran said:

First question - Yes.

Second question - It may be possible with a special "Business" account.

Third question - No, not for Synergy 2. If you were to go with the first option, yes, 10 different accounts and then give each person one account.

Personally, however, I disagree with your move here as the Synergy purchasing process is not intended for resellers, but rather for direct-to-consumer transactions, and as such, your decision to place yourself in the middle of the process as a middle man and then presumably charging a separate fee or a separate amount as a surplus for your work here is not a viable solution nor is it going to be advisable for the intended use of the Synergy buyer website.

Thanks Kelvin.

I need to double check this, for Synergy 2, no license key or delivery mail, Users can download it and use it directly after they buy it, right?

And for your last suggestion, End Users from companies in China all need the local Invoice, which can be only offered buy Chinese Companies, so they need us to buy them instead of them, and pay for us, then we can issue the local invoice to them. 

Ricky 

Kelvin Tran

Thanks Kelvin.

I need to double check this, for Synergy 2, no license key or delivery mail, Users can download it and use it directly after they buy it, right?

And for your last suggestion, End Users from companies in China all need the local Invoice, which can be only offered buy Chinese Companies, so they need us to buy them instead of them, and pay for us, then we can issue the local invoice to them. 

Ricky 

No license key or delivery mail. Users just need account info to begin using it.

Was your last statement ever given to the Symless staff? @Nick Bolton, I need your administrative assistance in stating that this is permissible.

Ricky from Soway
5 minutes ago, Kelvin Tran said:

No license key or delivery mail. Users just need account info to begin using it.

Was your last statement ever given to the Symless staff? @Nick Bolton, I need your administrative assistance in stating that this is permissible.

No, I haven't told them before, for this case, I just pay for Symless instead of our client under their account.

But in China, most of the clients prefer to buy the product from a reseller, that’s because:

1, They need the 16% local Chinese VAT Invoice, which can only be provided by the Chinese company. that's mean you offer your original Invoice to us, and we will provide the local 16% Chinese VAT Invoice to them.

2, As for the foreign exchange control, it is not so convenient for them to process the overseas’ payment. It will take around 1 month or more for them to process the payment, but we can pay by Credit Card to do the payment, which can save both of ours’ time cost very effectively.

3, Language barriers, most of them have the language barriers when they communicate with the foreign manufactures, so we can help them to solve this problem.

Kelvin Tran

No, I haven't told them before, for this case, I just pay for Symless instead of our client under their account.

But in China, most of the clients prefer to buy the product from a reseller, that’s because:

1, They need the 16% local Chinese VAT Invoice, which can only be provided by the Chinese company. that's mean you offer your original Invoice to us, and we will provide the local 16% Chinese VAT Invoice to them.

2, As for the foreign exchange control, it is not so convenient for them to process the overseas’ payment. It will take around 1 month or more for them to process the payment, but we can pay by Credit Card to do the payment, which can save both of ours’ time cost very effectively.

3, Language barriers, most of them have the language barriers when they communicate with the foreign manufactures, so we can help them to solve this problem.

I get your reasoning. It makes sense. Now it's just up for @Nick Bolton or any one of his team members to provide his permission.

Ricky from Soway
2 minutes ago, Kelvin Tran said:

I get your reasoning. It makes sense. Now it's just up for @Nick Bolton or any one of his team members to provide his permission.

OK, thanks.

I will wait for their news.

Ricky