Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Make the updates automatic

Every morning to start the day with my mouse not working, update manually on each PC with just one keyboard and mouse, it has to stop!!!! It's not good for my bloodpressure :) just make it's automatic!! please please please!!!!! :D 

esotericist

The worst part about about my recent experience with synergy 2 has been regularly finding it has shut itself off to require an update. I sincerely hope this improves.

This problem gets increasingly frustrating the more machines you have connected. I am currently running just two, but I have near future plans to expand to  as many as 5. This current process would kill my desires to use this.

14 minutes ago, JDDoesIT said:

This problem gets increasingly frustrating the more machines you have connected. I am currently running just two, but I have near future plans to expand to  as many as 5. This current process would kill my desires to use this.

Belive me, they will fix this problem! Just wait a few days and it’s fixed...

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
On 11/11/2017 at 6:43 AM, esotericist said:

The worst part about about my recent experience with synergy 2 has been regularly finding it has shut itself off to require an update. I sincerely hope this improves.

This only happens if you have a beta or RC version installed.

• Nick Bolton locked this topic