Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Hi, when i run it on win8 , and logout win8 account and screen show Login page, Now i move mouse to another screen THEN move BACK to win8(it's on login screen) Then win8 is died, can not input anything (The win8 is not died , just cant use keyboard anymore, so the only way it to restart computer) I have to FORCE restart my computer. Is there anyway to resolve this bug? Thanks,
Ben Koenig
Hello! Is this Windows 8 machine running the Synergy server or client? A forced reboot might not be necessary, and is not exactly safe with Windows. Can you try to regain keyboard control of the keyboard by turning off Synergy on the other computer? ( the other one, not the win8 computer you described)
[quote="Ben Koenig"]Hello! Is this Windows 8 machine running the Synergy server or client? A forced reboot might not be necessary, and is not exactly safe with Windows. Can you try to regain keyboard control of the keyboard by turning off Synergy on the other computer? ( the other one, not the win8 computer you described)[/quote] hi,the win8 is server, when it on login page mouse move out and move in again ,it can do nothing, only way is reboot, please try it, thanks