Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

mouse lags and drop, v 1.7.3

Noel Alexander
I've been using Synergy for a while now between my windows 7 (as server) and mac osx 10.9 (as client) laptops, with no issues. I recently added a mac osx 10.10 laptop (as client) to the mix, and the mouse is very laggy (it constantly hangs, then catches up very quickly) when on this machine. It also sometimes drops the connection completely, if I move the mouse particularly quickly, and then takes about half a minute before Synergy re-asserts control over the mouse. It is as smooth as ever on the 10.9 mac. All clients are version 1.7.3. I've tried disabling SSL and also downgraded to 1.7.2, neither of which helped. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)
Noel Alexander
just an update: after another reboot of all connected machines, the mouse lag seems to have been cleared up on the osx 10.10 machine. This is with all connected machines having been reverted to 1.7.2 with SSL off.
  • 3 weeks later...
Ben Koenig
Hi, fixes are being worked on for related issues in the nightly 1.7.4 builds. Anyone have time try the latest out? [url]http://synergy-project.org/nightly?filter=1.7.4[/url] The one at the top is your best bet.