Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy will not connect on Mac (2 Workstations showing)

1 minute ago, Nick Bolton said:

About 5 weeks.

Ouch! I was really hoping beta 5 would be coming sooner than this, considering the severity of the current issues.

Hi Nick - 

Similar issue here - followed the troubleshooting and was able to get both my iMac and PC status green.  However the mouse is not travelling between the computers.  

Tried all monitor sides but nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
24 minutes ago, esotericist said:

considering the severity of the current issues.

We considered releasing an interim (beta4-patch1), but we realised we'd end up undoing all the work in beta5 (since we're totally rewriting the network layer).

I know, it really sucks. It does work but requires some poking for some users. You could email our support guys ([email protected]) to see if they can help? Otherwise, you're welcome to take a refund ([email protected]).

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Nick Bolton said:

We considered releasing an interim (beta4-patch1), but we realised we'd end up undoing all the work in beta5 (since we're totally rewriting the network layer).

I know, it really sucks. It does work but requires some poking for some users. You could email our support guys ([email protected]) to see if they can help? Otherwise, you're welcome to take a refund ([email protected]).

I have it 'working', for values of 'working' equaling 'it can take up to 40 minutes of killing tasks to successfully get the machines to sync'.

Barring releasing some variation of the fixes you've got in your internal in-dev stuff, I don't think there's anything your team can actually do to improve my experience at the moment.