Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't connect/login on Windows 10 x64 pro

Jamie Newbon

Hi,

I have been looking at this issue, something has happened recently that is causing this and I'm having a hard time tracking it down.

On 06/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, pippin said:

[ Service ] [2019-12-03T04:55:51] error: websocket handshake error 3: WebSocket upgrade handshake failed

This helped as I found an SSL certificate that has expired on one of the servers, I have reissued the certificate however this still hasn't solved the issue. and I'm still searching.

I can only recommend using Synergy 1 until the issue is resolved. But I am looking into this and any more information you can provide to help me trace the source of the problem is welcomed.

Jamie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tzucker

• cguerra

• Nick Bolton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I discovered the problem.  One of the computers (Win 10 box) had a problem so I used a clone drive.  The problem was that the network detected it as a different computer and lost the trust relationshi

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Jamie Newbon said:

...any more information you can provide to help me trace the source of the problem is welcomed.

What info would be helpful? I'm happy to help if I can.

For me, this issue started after installing Synergy 2.0.12-beta on a new Win10 Home PC that I built. Prior to this it was working fine.

Jamie Newbon

I have -figures cross- identified the problem and current testing show login authentication is back online. 

I want to clarify as people are mistaking this as the exact same issue as the original report from this thread several years ago.

This is NOT the same issue, although the error manifests itself in the same way they are unrelated. 

I want to apologize for the time it took to find and fix the problem.

Jamie

• Kelvin Tran locked this topic