Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Macbook Pro constant progress bar and PC with a green block

Sleepless in Seattle

Sleepless in Seattle

I cannot seem to get my Macbook Pro to connect.. it shows a block with a constant progress bar and the PC has a green block.   Both have been restarted.  I can move the blocks around and the block changes show on both machines but the Macbook Pro will not give a solid green block.  Any suggestions?

Sleepless in Seattle

thank you... but after reading the other threads I don't think there is a solution as of yet.

Paul Suarez

So long as they are on the same network and the firewall on each machine permits them to see and communicate with each other, it should work.

Sleepless in Seattle

My coworker is using the current version, not the beta, and his laptop/pc work.   We are on the same network... so theoretically this should work... I tried to get someone to help me just get the current version instead of the beta, I want something that works NOW.

Sleepless in Seattle

It is the "beta" version or the v2.x license.   The problem is I can't get the "beta" to work with the macbook pro.  My coworker has the v1.8.8 and he has no issues with the mac and his pc.  I thought it would be easier to go ahead and get the beta but I was mistaken and now I just want to get the product that works so I can get going.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

@Sleepless in Seattle Could you open the log window by pressing the tilde key ( ` )? You can then right click on the log to upload your log to us (paste the link in your reply).