Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

unable to install

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeNoIce

• Paul Suarez

• Nick Bolton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a lot of things to consider in networking. For us to check on it further, please open command prompt and type in "ipconfig /all" and hit enter. Do it on both machines and paste your results on

Paul Suarez

What Windows OS version are you running? Is it 32 or 64 bit? Is it running regular builds or developer/beta builds?

JoeNoIce

i just found the windows shell experience in the task bar and closed it but now it wont log my second computer to access

Paul Suarez

I guess that does not answer my question @JoeNoIce. Please verify if you do have or don't have any third party firewall installed on your machines.

Paul Suarez

Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server).

JoeNoIce

the main rig and gpd pocket are currently on 1.9 the main one has ssl fingerprint the pocket does not have a print

Paul Suarez

I guess this might not be on the right spot since you posted it in Synergy 2.0 Beta Feedback. By any chance, have you opted to have the early access for Synergy v2?

JoeNoIce

i switched over to 2.0 and they dont connect

only the main computer connects. the pocket doesnt connect 

Paul Suarez

Please try to uninstall and re-install v2 on your pocket machine. This might be due to installing it on top of the existing v1.x.

Paul Suarez

Hi @JoeNoIce. Can you also try uninstalling it from your main computer and reboot it. After rebooting, re-install v2 and try if it still does the same thing.

Paul Suarez

Please open an elevated command prompt on each device and run "ipconfig /all" command for both and send us the results. Thanks. :)