Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Issue logging into Synergy

Hi, I have just downloaded and installed the new version .. But when I go to run the wizard to log in as my account I receive the attached error .. I have done the same process on a second machine and that worked fine. Do you know what the issue could be ? Thanks.
Just updated to 1.7.3 and still have the same issue ... Works fine on a second machine .. Anyone know what the problem is ? Thanks. Brad.
zeroxcorbin
Hello, I am receiving the same error. I can give you more details if you like. Synergy 1.7.3 upgrading from 1.7.0 OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Gateway System Model P-7805u System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies LTD 9C.23.00, 10/1/2009 SMBIOS Version 2.5 Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514" Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 7.99 GB Available Physical Memory 5.04 GB Total Virtual Memory 8.97 GB Available Virtual Memory 5.59 GB Page File Space 0.98 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys