Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Wrap Back Around?

I have 3 monitors, the first is a Mac and the second two are a PC (the Mac is actually a vertically stacked dual monitor, but that doesn't affect this).  The two PC monitors flank the Mac monitor, so it goes like this:  PC-Mac-PC.  The order of the screens goes like this: 3-1-2, so my mouse starts at 1, goes to the right to 2, and the goes to the right of two back around to the left side.  It would be really awesome if, somehow, the mouse could continue back through between 3 and 1.  Is there a way to configure this?

2017-05-24 21.16.04 copy 2.jpg

TestDevLab SIA

You can edit configuration file manually not interactively, then you can easily make this happen. Not sure why you would need this, but it's doable.

TestDevLab SIA

What I would do, is use the "configure interactively" option to add all computers that you will need in the setup, then edit the .conf file to fine tune your options.
Everything is quite straightforward there - if PC1 is on the left, and PC2 is on the right, then you will have something like this inside the .conf file:

section: links
    PC1.local:
        right = PC2.local
    PC2.local:
        left = PC1.local

As you can see, if your mouse is on PC1 and you move right, it will end up in PC2 and if you are on PC2 and move left, you will end up in PC1. If you, lets say, remove PC1.local: section, then you would be able to go left from PC2 and end up in PC1, but not the other way around. Try it out. If you can't manage, you can post your .conf file, and I can set it up for you when I have free time.