Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't change language on client

Fotis Houndalas

Hello, 

I am using a Mac with version 10.12.4 as a server and a windows 10 as a client. 

I can't change language on desktop. Language seems to change from EN to GR but when I type a letter, the keyboard changes automatically to EN again. 

The only way to solve is, is by going to server and change the language there.

• Sad 1
  • 3 years later...
OchaBanana

Hello,

Today I just bought Synergy and my version is "synergy_1.13.1-stable", still got this problem.

Both machines are Windows 10.

Once I move cursor to a client then I press "alt+shift" to change language between Thai<>English, the system in a client shown the language had changed already but when I type the language it's automatically change back to be same language that the Server used. 

Scenario-1: I used English in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to Thai everything looking good but when I type it's has back to English

Scenario-2: I used Thai in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to English it didn't change back to Thai in this time but I got only "???????" when typing even I change to Thai in a client I still got only "???????????" when typing.