Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

I bought Synergy not to long ago. Due to mouse scroll issues, and hyper sensitivity on clients I've realized Synergy will not work for me.  I've googled and looked around, but i haven't found any information on how to get a refund.  Am i out of luck, or who can i contact?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
SinisterOne

I am having the same issue! Server is MacBook Pro and 2 clients are Linux and Mac Server and sometimes another Linux box. Mouse scrolling does not work on any of the clients! Only the Synergy server does mouse scrolling work. I do not have any Logitech software installed nor have I ever. I have tried Logitech mouse, Microsoft mouse, Magic Mouse, track pads etc and all have the same issue where mouse scrolling only works on the server. Copy and paste work fine. Left and right click work fine, its just mouse scrolling that does not work!

From what I am seeing when I Google this issue this is a pretty common issue, THUS why hasn't this issue been resolved/fixed?!? If it cannot be resolved/fixed then I want a refund and I will switch back over to a KVM for at least it works!

Very disappointed! To only have support via this forum is just plain terrible service! Used to be a big fan of this software for I liked being able to manage numerous machines without the need of a KVM. Was going to pitch the software to our CIO for 40+ servers but not till this is fixed!

Ugh... such a disappointment!

I would like a REFUND as well.

Paul Suarez

Hi @SinisterOne. You can send us an email at [email protected] for us to start processing it. 

If you want to give it another shot though, try disabling smooth scrolling on your Mac machine. Based on what I've read online, Linux does not support smooth scrolling. It could possibly be the reason why it won't work for Linux.

• 2 weeks later...
SinisterOne

scrolling does not even work on my other Mac that is running as a client. think i'll just request a refund. thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just bought it and it's not suitable for my multiple screen setup , i was so excited to find such solution only to be so disappointed :(

Edited by alexbnk
capecutterman

You may find that you need to install something like DisplayFusion if your graphics card software does not give you a way to control multiple monitors.

I'm certainly using Synergy1.8.8 successfully with a Mac on the left, dual Windows (with Displayfusion) monitors in front of me and Linux running on a monitor on my right, so it can be done.

Mac

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, inaki111 said:

I purchased synery 2 and  I am with support but the software dosent work and I want a refund too, someone can help me?

Just ask for it , they will refund you immediately 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunatelly they don't refund you immediately, that's a flat out lie, if you request a refund they'll just ignore you or ask stupid questions. 100% Seamless guarantee? Where's my full refund?

• Nick Bolton locked this topic