Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy for Android and Samsung DeX

I have used Synergy for many, many years. The solution I have found is scrcpy which allow free remote control for my android devices. I am currently using it with Galaxy Tab S4 and can use it with Dex. 

synergy and scrcpy.PNG

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Turbo123

• UnixOutlaw

• ChinTech

• TheDoctor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I was just wondering if y'all have any plans to add Android compatibility to Synergy? I have an android tablet, and also now with the introduction of Samsung DeX would like to use that with my

There is a similar apk https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.deskdock.free&hl=en but it doesn't work that well and is not as feature rich as synergy.  +1 on ha

Just wanted to let you know the android and Samsung Dex would still be great additions.  I realize this thread started over 5 years ago but both android & Samsung have continued to move into daily

Posted Images

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Oddler

If I can do some very basic things on my tablet without having to pick it up and touch the screen, I'd be happy already. Just being able to use it as a basic second screen for a web browser or playing music without having to release my mouse would be nice.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
StoneCracker

100%... I need to be able to go between Windows and a Chromebook or Android tablet. If it's added to Android, good chance it'll work on a Chromebook.