Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Map Windows computer to Mac Keyboard settings?

Jono Sidwell
This may be a little of topic, and maybe I am describing it differently so if it has been answered I can't find the answer. If so I apologise! I have a configuration of 2 macs, and one windows 10 machine - all use the same apple wireless keyboard and mouse. (Connected on one of the macs) Every time i go to use the windows 10 machine, i go to copy and paste with cmd + c - and its actually the windows key. Does anyone know how to map windows to use the mac keyboard layout for things like: CMD = Ctrl Backspace also = delete (used for email client - and i dont see another delete key!) I feel this would make Synergy feel a lot more seamless across platforms! Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered!
Jono Sidwell
11Pets - Thank you so much! Just tried and tested! It seemed logical that it would be built in, but i didnt realise you could double click on the array to bring up properties for other monitors! Now if i could only find out why the clipboard copy/paste is so inconsistent - it would be flawless! Thank you again for your help!
  • 5 years later...