Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

windows 10 lockout

Larry Ryan
I've been using Synergy for a few years now on 2 windows 7 computers with success. I recently added a windows 10 computer for the server and now whenever i move the cursor from the server screen to the client it locks me out of both computers and the cursor is no longer visible. I have to shut off the client computer (win 7) in order for the mouse and keyboard to work even on the server. Synergy is checked off on the firewall list on the server (win 10) machine. What else can I check? Thanks for your help.
Alan Daniels
i have the same issue, my work around doesn't require a reboot though. I noticed most of my keyboard commands work on the unlocked computer. I have a shortcuts to .bat files to lock my PC on my desktop. (its the only file on my desktop that starts with an L) When i get stuck, i use Windows + D to go to my desktop, L to highlight my Lock PC shortcut, then enter to run it. Locking the client computer my mouse is stuck on returns my mouse/keyboard to the server computer. Hopefully this saves you some time until someone finds a fix or they patch 1.76.